alliance ODV Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

FF7Music Installer

alliance ODV Index du Forum -> Frontieres exterieures -> Bureau des guerres ODV
Auteur Message
bereelilo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 01:51 (2017) Sujet du message: FF7Music Installer Répondre en citant

FF7Music Installer > tinyurl.com/y8j6tyfh

FF7Music Installer

985d112f2e
I merely wrote the guideThis should bring you to the "select components" screen with Cloud on it, here you should deselect all three options (see image on the right)What is FF7Music? (from Ficedula)Can the author please respond? SeraphimNeeded 23 Dec, 2016 11:08am Is there a mirror for RaW anywhere? Looks like both the links here and the torrent aren't valid anymoreStart a wiki Community Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat Advertise Media Kit Contact Game Compatibility Wiki is a FANDOM Games CommunityLogged Timber Insane poster Posts: 362 Karma: 0 Re: [RELEASE] FF7Music Installer Reply #23 on: 2010-09-09 15:42:33 Quote from: Covarr on 2010-07-28 21:39:28In the future, I may include a batch file to launch FF7Music and FF7 at the same time, to save a step for launching the gameClick ConfigureIn the end, it's less buggy than FF7Musicheh

Please donate to him [Here][www.paypal.com](PM me if I forgot you!)Aali, because his driver makes this possible without needing loopbe.finalfantim, for his wonderful remastered soundtrack.Timber, for his excellent looping OGG tutorial.SirAwesome III, for actually looping it all.kranmer, for his great AnyCD mod, as well as some really slick batch files that were helpful examples in improving my own.The AutoIt team, for making the best scripting software I've used.NSIS, for the best installer creation software I've used.All the users, especially those who have sent in bug reportsWe encourage you to register or enter the site under your nameLogged Timber Insane poster Posts: 362 Karma: 0 Re: [BETA RELEASE] FF7Music Installer Reply #7 on: 2010-08-01 01:20:32 Quote from: nikfrozty on 2010-07-31 14:41:45He's going to give a new version? Hmm I never knew that he was still working on it.I think Covarr was talking about his patch, not the remastered soundtrackConsidering using multi-part rar.What I may end up doing is waiting until somebody gets around to making a full looping version of FinalFanTim's remastered soundtrack (too lazy to do it myself), then include thatFiles installed by FF7MusicLogged Timber Insane poster Posts: 362 Karma: 0 Re: [BETA RELEASE] FF7Music Installer Reply #4 on: 2010-07-30 09:42:46 Wow nice work!You should also include my pack looping pack, as default, since you can still play everything (including my looping oggs, which I got permission from FinalFanTim for), as explained here: a small bug, the OSTRe folder is not created by the installer, unlike the custommusic folder, had to make it manually.Quote from: Covarr on 2010-07-28 21:39:28I may include it in future versions of this installer, pending FinalFanTim's permission, but it really depends on somebody being willing to host it; my host won't let me put up something that large.Just use megauploadThe included readme should tell you what all the songs are supposed to be, so you'll know what you're replacing.HELP! Something's way wrong! It won't install/music won't play/I still hear midi/I really have to go to the bathroom!I'm not surprisedI may include it in future versions of this installer, pending FinalFanTim's permission, but it really depends on somebody being willing to host it; my host won't let me put up something that large.I can host any files you want on my site, not sure what the max file size is for the upload in the section I currently have is, but I can easily ftp it in there for downloadIf you do not know how to combine these files, install 7zip, highlight all the files and then right-click and select 7-Zip -> Extract Here

download free avatar 3d movieInternet Security 2014 14.0.0.1202 Beta Working Keyarcsoft photostudio 6 activation code rapidshareAdobe Flash Builder Premium v4.5.1 Multilingual Incl Keymaker-CORECambridge Academic English Upper intermediate Teachers book.zipmichael jackson et storybook complete album mp3 downloads torrentActivate Windows 8 v3.1.1.8 (Activate Permanente[FULL] cewek bispak sma ngentot di wcdescargar windows 7 loader extreme v3 betaAsa Akira Johnny Sins full sex scene

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 01:51 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet alliance ODV Index du Forum -> Frontieres exterieures -> Bureau des guerres ODV Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI